Texas FHA Loan Financing
FHA Purchase & Refinancing Solutions
Whether you’re looking to purchase your first home or you’d like to refinance your existing loan, let our Texas FHA loan professionals help you find the right mortgage product to meet your needs. The Decker Group works under First United Bank Mortgage to offer a variety of low money down FHA loan programs at competitive interest rates. Home buyers and homeowners in Texas and Oklahoma can take advantage of this popular home financing program if they meet the standard qualifications. To learn more about getting approved for an FHA loan, contact The Decker Group by calling (972) 591-3097.
What are FHA loans?
FHA loans are government insured home loans provided by FHA-approved lenders.
FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration which is a division of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
FHA loans are popular among first time home buyers because thereis minimal down payment requirement and the down payment can be obtained in the form of a gift.
Requirements for OK & TX FHA Loans:
- 600 minimum credit score
- Minimal down payment (call for details) however the down
payment can be a gift.
- Require upfront mortgage insurance premium, which is typically
financed into the loan amount.
- Monthly mortgage insurance required for most FHA loans (call
- Must have a valid Social Security number
- Two years of steady employment.
- Any past bankruptcy is at least two years old.
- Any past foreclosure is at least three years old.
- These requirements are subject to change. Please contact The Decker Group for details and exact lending criteria.
Benefits of Texas Mortgage FHA Financing
- Low down payment requirement.
- Interest rates are often better than conventional loans, even for borrowers with less than perfect credit
- Qualification is often less difficult than for conventional loans.
- Can be eligible for FHA Streamline Refinancing later on.
Why Choose First United Bank Mortgage for Your Home Loan?
- Low money down home financing options.
- Aggressive Texas FHA mortgage rates.
- Streamlined in-house underwriting and processing enables you to close faster.
- Professional FHA financing consultants with years of experience.
* Mortgage programs and terms subject to change. Please call 972-591-3097 for more details.