Texas First Time Home Buyer Loans
Low Down Payment Financing Options For First Time Buyers
We love working with first-time home buyers and offer a great selection of financing solutions designed for those without large down payments. Our team can help you explore your options and find the right product for your goals and scenario. We can typically get you prequalified in less than 15 minutes. Call us today for a free consultation at (972) 591-3097.
Get Prequalifed Today
Popular Programs for First Time Buyers
- FHA loans – Flexible financing solutions through approved FHA-lenders
- Home Possible from Freddie Mac – Lower down payment than most conventional loan programs
- 600-620 minimum credit score
- Minimal down payment (call for details) however the down
payment can be a gift.
- Require upfront mortgage insurance premium, which is typically
financed into the loan amount.
- Monthly mortgage insurance required for most FHA and Home Possible loans (call
- Must have a valid Social Security number
- Two years of steady employment.
- Any past bankruptcy is at least two years old.
- Any past foreclosure is at least three years old.
- These requirements are subject to change. Please contact The Decker Group for details and exact lending criteria.
Benefits of Our Texas First Time Buyer Programs
- Low down payment requirements
- Interest rates are often better than other conventional loans, even for borrowers with less than perfect credit
- Qualification is often less difficult than for other conventional loans.
Why Choose First United Bank Mortgage for Your Home Loan?
- Low money down home financing options.
- Aggressive Texas mortgage rates.
- Streamlined in-house underwriting and processing enables you to close faster.
- Professional home financing consultants with years of experience.
* Mortgage programs and terms subject to change. Please call 972-591-3097 for more details.
Interested in buying or refinancing a home but are not sure you will qualify for the mortgage? Find out in just a few minutes what you are prequalified to borrow. Simply call (972) 591-3097 or submit your information through the secure online from to the right. You’ll be given a complimentary rate quote and evaluated for mortgage qualification.