Garland Mortgage Loan Assistance
Whether you are looking to purchase a home in Creekside Village, refinance a townhouse close to Bradfield Park, or take out a line of credit on your residence in Monica Park, the mortgage professionals at The Decker Group can help you find the right product to meet your Garland Texas mortgage needs. Located just up the road in nearby McKinney, Kelly and his team have been helping home buyers and homeowners in and around the Metroplex for many years. Whether you are a real estate investor or are looking to purchase your first home, you can count on The Decker Group for low rates and great service. Call today at 972-591-3097.
Types of Property We Can Help Finance
- Residential 1-4 Unit Stick Built Homes
- Qualifying Condominiums
- Most types of modular homes
- Many types of 1-4 unit rental properties
- Primary Residences, Second Homes, or Investment Properties
Interested in buying or refinancing a home but are not sure you will qualify for the mortgage? Find out in just a few minutes what you are prequalified to borrow. Simply call (972) 591-3097 or submit your information through the secure online from to the right. You’ll be given a complimentary rate quote and evaluated for mortgage qualification.
Considering a move to Garland? Did you know that…
- Over 220,000 people live in Garland
- Garland is the 12th largest city in the State of Texas.
- Mike Judge, the creator of King of the Hill used to live in Garland and is said to have loosely based the setting of the show on the area.
Additional TX Resources:
Texas Financing Programs
Texas Mortgage Rates
About The Decker Group