Texas Home Renovation Loans
HomeStyle® Renovation Loan Program
We are pleased to offer simple, flexible, and affordable renovation home loans solutions throughout the State of Texas. With Fannie Mae’s HomeStyle® program, borrowers may purchase or refinance a home while also financing the cost of eligible home repairs and improvements. There is no need for a second mortgage or multiple sets of closing costs.
Have questions? Call us today at (972) 591-3097 for a free consultation.
What Types of Property May be Eligible
- Single family homes
- Townhomes & condos
- 2-4 unit properties
- 1 unit second homes and investment properties
Types of Renovations & Repairs
There are many types of home renovations and repairs that may qualify. Here is a partial list:
- Interior room repair and remodel
- Exterior home repair and remodel
- Home addition
- New flooring
- Approved hardscaping & landscaping
- Swimming pools, hot tubs, outdoor kitchens & more
Again, this is just a partial list. Contact us today to discuss your needs and we can see if it falls within the program’s guidelines.
Some Loan Basics
- Repairs or improvements must be attached to the property and add value
- Borrowers must have minimum 620 credit scores
- Fixed-rate program
Why Choose First United Bank Mortgage for Your Home Loan?
- Low money down home financing options.
- Aggressive Texas FHA mortgage rates.
- Streamlined in-house underwriting and processing enable you to close faster.
- Professional renovation financing consultants with years of experience.
* Mortgage programs and terms subject to change. Please call 972-591-3097 for more details.